Dermalogica - Adult Acne - Skincare Package
Acne as an adult can be intimidating. Using harsh products, scrubbing the face and picking on the inflamed acne in panic is not going to help.
Neither is caking on the thick foundation to cover up the red blemishes. Keeping the skin free from make-up as often as possible is the best way. There are a few tricks that can help, but with every skincare routine, it's important to stick to it, day and night.
1. Pre-cleanse. As the first step in your Double Cleanse regimen, apply PreCleanse thoroughly on dry skin and massage the face. Wash your face with warm water.
2. Active Clay Cleanser. Following the removal of PreCleanse, dispense a small amount and apply to dampened face and neck, massage in light upward strokes. Concentrate on areas of congestion and impurities. Rinse with warm water.
3. Multi-Active Toner. After performing the Dermalogica Double Cleanse, spray directly over the entire face and throat with eyes closed. An ultra-light toner that refreshes and hydrates the skin while smoothing the surface. Helps condition skin to prepare for proper moisture absorption.
4. Active Moist. Apply over damp face and neck with light, upward strokes. Sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains Prebiotic Moisture Complex and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve surface texture and combat surface dehydration.
5. Age Bright Spot Fader. Apply directly upon the first sign of a breakout. Reapply twice a day until spots fade. A two-in-one brightening spot treatment that reduces the appearance of active breakouts and post-breakout marks.
Always keep Age Bright Spot Fader in your handbag.
6. Overnight Clearing Gel. Smooth over skin after cleansing at night. The nighttime gel helps clear skin and prevent future breakouts. Salicylic Acid sloughs off pore-clogging skin cells to inhibit the development of further breakouts, while naturally-antiseptic Tea Tree Oil soothes while you sleep.
7. Oil Free Matte SPF 30. Apply evenly and liberally to face, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed after swimming or exercise.
The Royal Skin Tip! Sunlight might make your acne look better in the short term, the UV damage you'll get from spending time out in the sun will normally just make your acne worse. It'll also damage your skin cells, giving you anything from some mild redness to a deep, painful sunburn.
8. Charcoal Rescue Mask. After cleansing, apply generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area. After 3 - 5 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance physical exfoliation properties during removal. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Multi-Active Toner, Active Moist. Formulated for frequent use, whenever skin needs a fast-acting rescue. This all-in-one treatment masque detoxifies, brightens and invigorates normal to oily skin. A fast-acting, easy-to-remove formula, it is ideal for rescuing tired, lacklustre or dull skin.
Important notice: If you are suffering from sensitive skin, contact us or take the Royal Skin free skin test.
Ingredients: Please read each products ingredients listing on our site.
Buy Adult Acne - Dermalogica At Home Treatment online from Royal Skin. Free samples with every order.