Clear Start - Teenage Acne Skincare Package
Clear Start an easy to follow At-Home Treatment for teenage acne with quick results. Every product contains active breakout-fighting ingredients and soothing natural botanicals that keep skin clear, hydrated and balanced.
Clear start by Dermalogica is certified cruelty-free and free from artificial colours or fragrances.
1. Foaming Wash - lather a small amount in damp hands, then rub over face, neck, chest anywhere you want to wipe out dirt and breakouts. Keep out of your eyes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
2. Micro Pore Mist. Spray over the entire face with eyes closed, neck, and anywhere on the body prone to breakouts. Let absorb.
3. Exfoliate to remove dead skin cells, 2-3 times per week for about 30 seconds. The exfoliating product penetrates into the pores and unblocks dirt, stopping the blockages that contribute to problems like spots and blackheads. After exfoliation, use the serum and moisturiser.
4. Breakout Clearing Booster. Use morning and/or night, apply directly to blemish or breakout area or apply a thin layer all over the face after toner and under moisturizer for breakout prevention.
5. Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion. After cleansing and toning, apply over the entire face and neck, day and night.
6. Clearing Defense SPF 30. Apply a generous amount to cleansed face and neck, preferably 30 minutes before sun exposure.
Sunlight might make your acne look better in the short term, the UV damage you'll get from spending time out in the sun will normally just make your acne worse. It'll also damage your skin cells, giving you anything from some mild redness to a deep, painful sunburn.
7. Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask. Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin on areas of congestion, and allow 3 - 5 minutes to activate entirely. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, and follow with your recommended Clear Start™ product.
Use 2 - 3 times per week or as needed.
Ingredients: Please read each product's ingredients listing on our site.
Important notice: If you are suffering from sensitive skin, contact us or take the Royal Skin free skin test.