HydroPeptide - Solar Defense Sunscreen SPF 50
- Brightening Antioxidants.
- Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid.
- Protective 3% Titanium Dioxide / 7% Zinc Oxide.
This broad-spectrum mineral SPF 50 has zero-tolerance for sun damage, guarding against harmful UVA, UVB and infrared rays. The silky-smooth formula leaves a beautiful sheer-matte finish while protecting against free radical damage that leads to fine lines and wrinkles.
This product is vegan and cruelty-free and does not contain any gluten, parabens, phthalates, soy, or sulfates.
How to use
1. Use it as the last step in your morning skincare routine.
2. Apply generously starting in the centre of your face, and blend outward.
3. High five yourself for doing the right thing and applying sunscreen.
4. We recommend reapplying every two hours after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight.
1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Alumina, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Pyridoxine Hcl, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Pca, Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Water, Xanthan Gum